This Sunday 17th June is Father’s Day and I’m sure, for many of you, that’s the first you’ve heard so here are my top 5 finds from the Quadrant Shopping Centre for a last minute grab;
1. Maybe he has a holiday booked or travels a lot with work, a nice piece of luggage isn’t always something you want to spend money on yourself. I love the Tripp suitcases at Debenhams and this rose gold case is actually what I got for Lee from Lily as I already have it too so we can match now when we go on holiday!
2. No matter whether he drinks tea or coffee, a cup that works on the go or in the car is a great gift. I was so impressed when I found this Contigo one in the homewear section at Debenhams, which is designed to be used one-handed with its push button release mechanism.
3. For something more sentimental I love this photo frame from Clintons.
4. Want to really treat him? Check out the selection of Tom Ford frangrances at Debenhams.
5. Last but not least what Dad doesn’t love to put his feet up & watch the tele? Suits is one of my favourite series ever so if he hasn’t watched it pop to HMV where you can pick up the box set of season 1-7.
Thanks for reading. Wishing you all a lovely weekend.
For more information and a full list of the shops within the Quadrant Shopping Centre visit their website.