It’s been a long week seriously lacking in quality sleep and zero time in the evenings to myself with Lily not going down until late each night. So here’s a round up of the essentials that have had my back;
1. Topshop Authentic Straight Leg Jeans on repeat – paired with a slogan tee & sandals for effortless style.
3. Anbesol teething liquid. The ONLY thing that has ever given Lily any relief, available from the pharmacy in Boots.
4. Sunglasses to hide the tired eyes & add instant glam to an outfit. Love this new pair I picked up this week in H&M for £6.99
5. These beautiful products gifted to me by Bemama couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve been making a huge effort to make time to use them every day as I moisturise Lily every night as part of her bed time routine yet I forget to look after myself #mumlife. I absolutely love their Intensive Body Cream with coffee extract…yes one of my other lifelines within a moisturiser & the Lifting Serum is perfect when you’re short of time as it soaks in quickly and doesn’t leave you sticky so you can throw your clothes on & fly out the door.
6. A little bit of luxury from my friends/colleagues to make my “me time” that little bit more divine…this stunning Diptyque candle.
Wishing you all a lovely week ahead…don’t forget to make time for you.