It’s been a long week seriously lacking in quality sleep and zero time in the evenings to myself with Lily not going down until late each night. So here’s a round up of the essentials that have had my back;
1. Topshop Authentic Straight Leg Jeans on repeat – paired with a slogan tee & sandals for effortless style.
2. Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Contour Light Wand & Hollywood Beauty Light Wand for the quickest glow & perfect for my handbag for a 3pm touch up!
3. Anbesol teething liquid. The ONLY thing that has ever given Lily any relief, available from the pharmacy in Boots.
4. Sunglasses to hide the tired eyes & add instant glam to an outfit. Love this new pair I picked up this week in H&M for £6.99
5. These beautiful products gifted to me by Bemama couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve been making a huge effort to make time to use them every day as I moisturise Lily every night as part of her bed time routine yet I forget to look after myself #mumlife. I absolutely love their Intensive Body Cream with coffee extract…yes one of my other lifelines within a moisturiser & the Lifting Serum is perfect when you’re short of time as it soaks in quickly and doesn’t leave you sticky so you can throw your clothes on & fly out the door.
6. A little bit of luxury from my friends/colleagues to make my “me time” that little bit more divine…this stunning Diptyque candle.
Wishing you all a lovely week ahead…don’t forget to make time for you.